Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Leather jacket...

Well I guess it's official, I'm now a Rocker Jacket painter. I have never painted a leather jacket before, and I didn't know if the One Shot paint would work, but it does, and quite well. I met these young twin brothers a while back, who have this little shop down in San Luis Obispo, Ca. building cars. The one brother Peter, is always wearing this leather jacket, and wanted me to paint it for him. So here it is, I just finished it. Sort of fun to do, but also a pain at the same time (old leather is not the smoothest surface).

2 comments:

  1. Only time will tell if the paint will age nicely along with the jacket. So far, things are looking good. The image of the car is a good fit for the leather jacket, so cheers on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking. Dresses online

    ReplyDelete