Thursday, August 5, 2010

Score...


Went to a local Wednesday night auction last night. I got there a bit late, and records had been sold. I had gone earlier to the auction preview and spotted one record, among all of the Kenny Rogers and John Denver's, that I had to have. The Flying Burrito Brothers two disc set, perfect sleeve, with un-scratched records. It would only figure, that the one thing that I came for was auctioned first! So as the auction progressed, I kept my eyes open for bidder #23. After I found her, I asked her if I could buy one record from her, She said that she had bought the records for a friend of hers who was a record collector, and then she told me $5. I was quite happy with that number, and paid her. I then went home to listen to my new score... Well worth the money!

1 comment: