Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today, yet again...






















There is a massive oak tree in the area, and every so often I go and take a look under it, just to make sure it's still hiding it's bounty. Under the tree, off of the beaten path, are two pinnacle autos. The first is a 1947 Buick convertible, and the other is a 1958 Buick convertible. I have talked to the current owner who insists that they will never be for sale, a few times. The rub is that both of these cars were bought new by my mom's great uncle. It drives me crazy to have to sit back and watch the elements take these cars back. I will keep trying. But for now they continue to rot away... At least the 47' got covered.

1 comment:

  1. tell me where they are and i will go get them both. i have a way with this sort of thing. i can be a lucky cuss sometimes...

    ReplyDelete