Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday night TV...

Sometimes as a family, your wife and daughter might dictate what you watch on Sunday night TV. The Grammy's were on last night at our house, and I became more and more puzzled, as we were lead through a sea of BS. It's always interesting (stressful) to me, to see what is popular, with music today. From Lady GaGa's ridiculous style, to Lady Antebellum winning big for their easy-listening poppy songs, labeled under the guise of country music. There was a bright spot however for me, Mumford and Sons, the Avett Brothers and Bob Dylan played, and for a brief moment I felt that there was hope for the music world. It was nice to see some traditional players. I know it wasn't Justin Beeber, but for me it was a bright spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment