Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This morning in Paso Robles...

Auburn Boattail Speedster
The above Kelsey Hayes wheels and hubcaps would be nice to have...




I'm also a sucker for pierod accessories, this car was well appointed...I have seen this Whiz in previous years, but the car has always had sticker lettering, and that always bummed my out. To my delight, this year the Whiz showed up with hand lettered logos... Pure Beauty...






















So if you have the money to own and maintain these beautiful cars, it would only stand to reason, that you would need an equally beautiful transporter. I spotted this parked down the street...



1 comment:

  1. neato! I followed that dark blue Pierce on the Plaid Run two months ago, he keeps it on the boil. pics on my site, scroll down to March 2011... ;)

    ReplyDelete